Here in this section of handwritten notes we provide you all the necessary Study materials and handwritten notes with pdf downloadable format,
I hope these notes going to help you lot towards your preparation for CSIR NET PHYSICS ,
CSIR NET PHYSICS HANDWRITTEN NOTES AND STUDY MATERIAL DOWNLOAD AS PDF
#1 HANDWRITTEN NOTES
#5 HANDWRITTEN NOTES
- Angular momentum
- Harmonic oscillator
- Operators qs
- Perturbation Theory Notes
- Scattering Theory
- Variational Method
- WKB method
- Quantum Mechanics
#7 HANDWRITTEN NOTES
- Atomic and molecular physics short notes
- Atomic short note
- Classical mechanics formulas
- Classical mechanics short notes
- Complex no. short notes
- Differential equation short notes
- ED short notes with previous years questions gate and net
- #1 Electronics short notes
- #2 Electrostatic short notes
- EM WAVES Electrodynamics part 3
- Formulas of statistical physics
- Magnetostatics short notes
- Fourier series short notes
- Laplace transformation and Dirac delta function short notes
- Matrices short notes
- Nuclear physics short notes
- Particle physics short notes
- #1 Quantum mechanics short notes
- #2 Quantum mechanics short notes
- Range Kutta method
- #1 Solid and nuclear physics short notes
- #2 Solid state physics short notes
- #1 Thermodynamics
- #2 Thermodynamics
- Statistical physics short notes
- Vector calculus short notes
- Atomic &Molecular Short
- Electrodynamics Short Notes
- Short notes magnetostatics
- Statistical Short Notes
- Classical mechanics formulas
- Density of state
- Eigenvalues & Eigenvector
- Quantum mechanics
- Rotatonal spectra
- #1 Statistical physics
- #2 Statistical physics
CSIR NET PHYSICS HANDWRITTEN NOTES AND STUDY MATERIAL is not for only useful to CSIR NET PHYSICAL SCIENCE Student but also for those student who are preparing for GATE PHYSICS , TIFR PHYSICS , IIT JAM PHYSICS , VARIOUS STATE SET PHYSICS , UPSC CSE PHYSICS OPTIONAL & other Entrence exams.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ'S)
#1 What is CSIR NET Physics?
Joint CSIR UGC NET is a test being conducted to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS) /Assistant Professor in Indian universities and colleges subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down by UGC.
#2 Is CSIR NET Physics tough?
The difficulty level of the CSIR NET Earth Sciences paper was moderate to difficult. There were extra numerical and calculation-dependent questions this year.
#3 How can I become CSIR NET in Physics?
BS-4 year’s program/ BE/ B. Tech/ B. Pharma/ MBBS/ Integrated BS-MS/ M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks for General & OBC (50% for SC/ST candidates, Physically and Visually handicapped candidates).
#4 Can MSc final year student apply for CSIR NET?
Yes. You can appear for CSIR NET with Bachelors degree.
#5 What is the salary for NET qualified lecturers?
UGC NET qualified candidates can easily get a salary of 45,000INR per month for the post of assistant professor, 80,000INR per month for the post of associate professor and 82,000INR per month for the post of professor.
#6 What is the pass mark for CSIR NET?
The minimum benchmark to qualify CSIR NET exam is 33% for General, EWS and OBC category and 25% for SC, ST and PwD candidates. CSIR UGC NET has 3 parts – Part-A, Part-B, and Part-C. However, there is no sectional cutoffs, marks obtained in all the parts are taken together while deciding the cutoff.
Disclaimer:- Here we are providing this Handwritten Note just for educational purposes only because so many students can’t buy books so just we want to help that students through this website, All the books pdf download links are already available on the internet we just provide this through this Article/website, if you have any query regarding this post plz contact us or comment below.