H C VERMA SOLUTION
About the Author
Harish Chandra Verma (H.C Verma – born 3 April 1952) is an Indian Scientist and professor in the Department of Physics at IIT-Kanpur, India since 1994. His field of research is nuclear physics.
HC Verma Concepts of Physics Part 1 and Part 2 is highly esteemed by Class 11 and Class 12 students and physics lovers for its depth and clarity of presentation of physics concepts.
The HC Verma Solutions can be referred by class 11 and 12 students who are studying physics. This Book Helps you to you complete your Entrance Exams Successfully. This Book Contains Wide range of question and Answers of Varying difficulty level so they gradually require more thinking. HC Verma Solutions are helpful for Board Exams of Class 11 and Class 12 Students.
Remember, no problem is difficult. Once you Understand the theory, each problem will become easy. So don’t jump to exercise problems before you have gone through the theory, the worked out problems and objectives. Once you Confident in theory, do exercise problems. Concepts of Physics Volume 1 and Volume 2 Solutions are helpful when you might come across difficulty in solving them.
H C Verma Concept Of Physics 1 Solution Download Pdf
- Concept 1: Introduction to Physics
- Concept 2: Physics and Mathematics
- Concept 3: Rest and Motion: Kinematics
- Concept 4: The Forces
- Concept 5: Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Concept 6: Friction
- Concept 7: Circular Motion
- Concept 8: Work and Energy
- Concept 9: Centre of Mass, Linear Momentum, Collision
- Concept 10: Rotational Mechanics
- Concept 11: Gravitation
- Concept 12: Simple Harmonic Motion
- Concept 13: Fluid Mechanics
- Concept 14: Some Mechanical Properties of Matter
- Concept 15: Wave Motion and Waves on a String
- Concept 16: Sound Waves
- Concept 17: Light Waves
- Concept 18: Geometrical Optics
- Concept 19: Optical Instruments
- Concept 20: Dispersion and Spectra
- Concept 21: Speed of Light
- Concept 22: Photometry
H C Verma Concept Of Physics 2 Solution Download Pdf
- Concept 23: Heat and Temperature
- Concept 24: Kinetic Theory of gases
- Concept 25: Calorimetry
- Concept 26: Law of thermodynamics
- Concept 27: Specific heat Capacities of gases
- Concept 28: Heat Transfer
- Concept 29: Electric field and potential
- Concept 30: Gauss’s Law
- Concept 31: Capacitors
- Concept 32: Electric current in conductors
- Concept 33: Thermal and Chemical Effects of current
- Concept 34: Magnetic field
- Concept 35: Magnetic field due to a current
- Concept 36: Permanent Magnets
- Concept 37: Magnetic properties of matter
- Concept 38: Electromagnetic Induction
- Concept 39: Alternating current
- Concept 40: Electromagnetic Waves
- Concept 41: Electric Current through gases
- Concept 42: Photoelectric Effect and Wave Particle Duality
- Concept 43: Bohr’s Model and Physics of the Atom
- Concept 44: X-rs
- Concept 45: Semiconductors and Semiconductor Devices
- Concept 46: The Nucleus
- Concept 47: The Special Theory of Relativity
Why HC Verma Book ?
The main reason why this book is considered the Holy Grail for physics preparation is the remarkable way the concepts have been explained. The book has been followed by engineering aspirants for ages and continues to do so.
The language used in explaining the concepts is very easy to understand and grasp. The explanation is provided in such a way that even a below-average student can understand the concepts and can easily solve the diverse questions with ease.
secondary education of physics and clearly teaches the ABCs of physics in a very easy to go manner. The book is published by Bharti Bhavan.
The first volume covers Optics, mechanics, inertia, and waves whereas the second volume covers the topics such as thermodynamics, modern physics, and electromagnetism.
The book has been receiving an overwhelming response from all over the country for decades due to its simple language, a good number of problems, wide coverage, and absolutely no errors. The aim is to make physics an interesting subject and also make students fall in love with physics. This is the most recommended book for the preparation of IIT/JEE mains as it helps in logic and concept building.
Concept of Physics By H C Verma Amazon Book
Concept of Physics By H C Verma Volume – 1
Concept of Physics By H C Verma Volume – 2
Disclaimer:- Here we are providing this Concept of Physics By H C Verma book just for educational purposes only because so many students can’t buy books so just we want to help that students through this website, All the books pdf download links are already available on the internet we just provide this through this Article/website, if you have any query regarding this post plz contact us or comment below.