In this post of Important Reference Books For UPSC CSE Public Administration Optional we endeavour to provide you with the list of best books for UPSC CSE Public Administration Optional.
Public administration is a popular optional subject listed in UPSC IAS main examination optional subjects list. It is a significant subject as it interlinked with administration and governance.If approached with the right strategy and analysis, aspirants can easily fetch a high score in Public Administration of UPSC IAS Exam.
The IAS Mains exam consists of nine descriptive papers out of which there are two optional subject papers. Public administration as an optional in UPSC Mains is quite popular among IAS aspirants. It is considered a scoring optional. Also, there is quite a bit of overlap with the General Studies papers.
Public Administration Books for UPSC
- Administrative Thinkers by Prasad and Prasad
- Indian Public Administration – Arora and Goyal
- New Horizons of Public Administration – Mohit Bhattacharya
- Public Administration – Fadia and Fadia
- Public Administration In India 1st Edition – Maheshwari
- Public Administration In India – B L Fadia
- Public Administration – Laxmikant
- Public Administration and Public Affairs 12th Edition – Nicholas Henry
- Essentials Of Organizational Behaviour 10th Edition – Robbins, Sanghi and Judge
- Pub Ad A new look- Mohit Bhattacharya
- Public Administration: Concepts and Theories- Basu Rumki