In this post of Important Reference Books For UPSC CSE Assamese Literature Optional we endeavour to provide you with the list of best books for UPSC CSE Assamese Literature Optional.
UPSC Civil Services Exam is conducted in three phases- Prelims, Mains and Interview. The optional subject assumes an extraordinary part in deciding the destiny of aspirants in UPSC IAS Exam. As indicated by the current UPSC pattern, the success-rate of Literature subjects are comparatively high than other subjects in IAS Exam.
The study material for UPSC Assamese Literature is not easily available, but reading some standard book will help aspirants to answer the questions. Answer writing practise and excellent language skills in Assamese literature is the key to deal with this optional.
Here are the list below :
- Bargeet-by Madhava Deva
- Gaonburha-by Padmanath Gohain Barua.
- Gurucarit-Katha (Sankaradeva Part only)-ed. by Maheswar Neog.
- Jeevanar Batat-by Bina Barwa (Birinchi Kumar Barua)
- Karengar Ligiri-by Jyotiprasad Agarwalla
- Katha-Bhagavata (Books I and II)-by Baikuntha Nath Bhattacharyya.
- Kripabar Barbaruar Kakatar Topola-by Lakshminath Bezbaroa.
- Monamati-by Rajanikanta Bordoloi.
- Mor Jeevan Sonwaran-by Lakshminath Bezbaroa.
- Mrityunjoy-by Birendrakumar Bhattacharyya
- Parijat-Harana-by Sankaradeva
- Pratima-by Chandra Kumar Agarwalla.
- Purani Asamiya Sahitya-by Banikanta Kakati.
- Rajasurya by Madhava Deva.
- Ramayana (Ayodhya Kanda only)-by Madhava Kandali.
- Rasakrida by Sankaradeva (From Kirtana Ghosa).
- Samrat-by Navakanta Barua.