About the Author
Harish Chandra Verma (H.C Verma – born 3 April 1952) is an Indian Scientist and professor in the Department of Physics at IIT-Kanpur, India since 1994. His field of research is nuclear physics.
HC Verma Concepts of Physics Part 1 and Part 2 is highly esteemed by Class 11 and Class 12 students and physics lovers for its depth and clarity of presentation of physics concepts.
The HC Verma Solutions can be referred by class 11 and 12 students who are studying physics. This Book Helps you to you complete your Entrance Exams Successfully. This Book Contains Wide range of question and Answers of Varying difficulty level so they gradually require more thinking. HC Verma Solutions are helpful for Board Exams of Class 11 and Class 12 Students.
Remember, no problem is difficult. Once you Understand the theory, each problem will become easy. So don’t jump to exercise problems before you have gone through the theory, the worked out problems and objectives. Once you Confident in theory, do exercise problems. Concepts of Physics Volume 1 and Volume 2 Solutions are helpful when you might come across difficulty in solving them.
H C Verma Concept Of Physics 2 Solution
- Concept 23: Heat and Temperature
- Concept 24: Kinetic Theory of gases
- Concept 25: Calorimetry
- Concept 26: Law of thermodynamics
- Concept 27: Specific heat Capacities of gases
- Concept 28: Heat Transfer
- Concept 29: Electric field and potential
- Concept 30: Gauss’s Law
- Concept 31: Capacitors
- Concept 32: Electric current in conductors
- Concept 33: Thermal and Chemical Effects of current
- Concept 34: Magnetic field
- Concept 35: Magnetic field due to a current
- Concept 36: Permanent Magnets
- Concept 37: Magnetic properties of matter
- Concept 38: Electromagnetic Induction
- Concept 39: Alternating current
- Concept 40: Electromagnetic Waves
- Concept 41: Electric Current through gases
- Concept 42: Photoelectric Effect and Wave Particle Duality
- Concept 43: Bohr’s Model and Physics of the Atom
- Concept 44: X-rs
- Concept 45: Semiconductors and Semiconductor Devices
- Concept 46: The Nucleus
- Concept 47: The Special Theory of Relativity
H C Verma Concept Of Physics 2 Solution , Hc verma physics pdf solution, concept of physics pdf.
This Post Has 3 Comments
Pingback: H C Verma Concept Of Physics 1 Solution - StudySaga.in
Pingback: H C Verma Concept Of Physics 1 Download Pdf - StudySaga.in
Pingback: H C Verma Concept Of Physics 2 Download Pdf - StudySaga.in