About the Author
Harish Chandra Verma (H.C Verma – born 3 April 1952) is an Indian Scientist and professor in the Department of Physics at IIT-Kanpur, India since 1994. His field of research is nuclear physics.
HC Verma Concepts of Physics Part 1 and Part 2 is highly esteemed by Class 11 and Class 12 students and physics lovers for its depth and clarity of presentation of physics concepts.
The HC Verma Solutions can be referred by class 11 and 12 students who are studying physics. This Book Helps you to you complete your Entrance Exams Successfully. This Book Contains Wide range of question and Answers of Varying difficulty level so they gradually require more thinking. HC Verma Solutions are helpful for Board Exams of Class 11 and Class 12 Students.
Remember, no problem is difficult. Once you Understand the theory, each problem will become easy. So don’t jump to exercise problems before you have gone through the theory, the worked out problems and objectives. Once you Confident in theory, do exercise problems. Concepts of Physics Volume 1 and Volume 2 Solutions are helpful when you might come across difficulty in solving them.
H C Verma Concept Of Physics 1 Solution
- Concept 1: Introduction to Physics
- Concept 2: Physics and Mathematics
- Concept 3: Rest and Motion: Kinematics
- Concept 4: The Forces
- Concept 5: Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Concept 6: Friction
- Concept 7: Circular Motion
- Concept 8: Work and Energy
- Concept 9: Centre of Mass, Linear Momentum, Collision
- Concept 10: Rotational Mechanics
- Concept 11: Gravitation
- Concept 12: Simple Harmonic Motion
- Concept 13: Fluid Mechanics
- Concept 14: Some Mechanical Properties of Matter
- Concept 15: Wave Motion and Waves on a String
- Concept 16: Sound Waves
- Concept 17: Light Waves
- Concept 18: Geometrical Optics
- Concept 19: Optical Instruments
- Concept 20: Dispersion and Spectra
- Concept 21: Speed of Light
- Concept 22: Photometry
H C Verma Concept Of Physics 1 Solution , Hc verma physics pdf solution, concept of physics pdf.